Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Treasure Planet February 21, 2010

Treasure Planet

What's The Story: A troubled teenaged boy, Jim, finds a treasure map he along with a dangerous crew of Pirates travel the sky searching for Treasure Planet. Along the way Jim develops a paternal friendship with a pirate leading him to choose between honour and the law.

Memorable Quote:
Jim: I met this old cyborg and he taught me that I could chart my own course, that's what I'm going to do.
John Silver: And what do you see off that bow of yours
Jim: A future.

Lessons:
Sometimes you need to give people space to prove their own worth
Work builds character
No matter what other people think, you must be in control of your own destiny
Even criminals hold wisdom and potential
Brains over Brawn

Main Challenges:
Learn to tie some sailor knots
Make a treasure hunt

(swab the deck while speaking pirate)

Attitude:
Adventurous, honourable, curious, daring, innovative

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits