Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tell Me Lies

Pinocchio is right being bad is fun. Okay so not so bad that I would be arrested but that sort of bad, more of a mischievous bad. Lets be honest here about lying, hmmm even saying it sounds odd. We all lie, some lie for pleasure and sport, others to spare feelings and still others for noble reasons like that they are hiding Jews from the Nazis or something like that. Whatever the reason we all do it.

I must admit, I am a terrible liar. I am far too expressive to allow any of my deceptions to fool even a child. As I ventured out this week wearing my lie detecting nose and lederhosen, I enjoyed lying my fool head off. I think that it was the fact that people knew that I was going to lie to them that made the deception fun.

List of Lies:

I've recently have been cleared to interact with the public again
My sharp, lucid mind has a firm grasp on reality
The dog ate my homework
It wasn't me
I can stop eating chocolate whenever I want to.
Higher taxes help the economy.
I'm from the government and I'm here to help you
This product has a 2 year full coverage warranty
I invented that (Picked up a napkin holder)
I didn't eat that sucker (it was in my mouth as I said it)
I will personally bring jobs to St Thomas

A lot of people laughed at my lies, of course after each lie I did make a whop sound and pointed to my nose. I thought it was only fitting that I lie just as obvious as Pinocchio. I have concluded, just as Pinocchio did, that it is far better to tell the truth than to lie. Lies are just as plain as the nose on your face, and like Pinocchio's nose, they grow each time you tell it. It takes more effort to lie than it does to tell the truth.

FYI: best lie was I'm from the government and I'm here to help you, for some reason no one believed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits