Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tangled

What's The Story: The long-haired Princess Rapunzel is kidnapped as a small child for the power of her magical hair. She has spent her entire life in a tower, but gets curious about the floating lanterns that fly every year on her birthday. She ventures out with the wanted man, Flynn, to experience the lanterns for herself.

Memorable Quote:
Rapunzel: I've been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be?
Flynn Rider: It will be.
Rapunzel: And what if it is? What do I do then?
Flynn Rider: Well,that's the good part I guess. You get to go find a new dream.

Lessons:
Its good to have a dream
Everyone has dreams
some people will do anything to appear young

Main Challenges:
Be a mime
Sing to my hair

Attitude:
Carefree and controlled, friendly, industrious,

Challenges:
Find a new dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits