Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Saturday, May 8, 2010

25 acts of immaturity

25 acts of immaturity

Roll around in a patch of dandelions, caution they do leave stains. Thankfully I was wearing black.
Limbo under a line closed cord (didn't quite make it)
Blow bubbles
Blow bubbles with bubblegum
Stuff as many pieces of bubblegum in my mouth as possible
tightrope over parking blocks
weave in and out and around parking signs and trees
pop up at people
Take a bubble bath with a toy pirate ship
make paper airplanes
play peek a boo with strangers
Make funny faces
Llama hand
swing on a swing
slide down a slide
Play with dolls
shadow puppets
Crow like a rooster
Cluck like a chicken
slide on the floor with my socks
make a sock puppet
spin around in circles till I get dizzy
imitate animals
bark at dogs
meow at cats

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits