Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Cat's Meow

While watching the Aristocats sing and dance I couldn't help but think about what happens when real cats “sing” or rather yowl. Its funny but I somehow think that a group of cats singing on a fence would not illicit human toe tapping, I am certain that it would be not only under appreciated but despised.

There have been many a summer night when the peaceful slumber has been rudely interrupted by a pair of cat's mating habits. I always think of this when I hear men say how that girl is sexy like a cat, apparently they have missed these night time serenades because the whole cat mating ritual is not for human standards.

Imagine going on a date with a man where he pees on the females walls to mark his territory, nothing says “hey baby” to a cat like pee. Then comes the females part where she starts by putting her head down and her bum high while emitting the most god awful sound that any cat can emit, sexy right?

Next time you're at a bar picture it. Imagine if we humans yowled to get attention. Now that I have put that image in your head good luck getting rid of it. You're welcome.

I will admit that there is nothing in the world like a cat's purr, but I suspect that they use that purr as a mind control device. Forget weapons of mass destruction world domination can be gained by harnessing the powers of the feline purr. Just one look at the sweet deal my cat has purring his way around the street as he is fed by several houses.

If there is one thing that I have learned from cats its that you never own a cat. Its the kitty mind trick they use, roll around purr all the while not hiding the fact that you are not in charge. Cats are content just being themselves, independent, cunning and as loyal as a fish. Yet still I find myself out my front door, kitty treats in hand as I “meow.” and “here kitty kitty”. Which is code for “yes master I will do your bidding”

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits