Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Saturday, September 4, 2010

This Llama Can Carry A Lot

You may have noticed that I have been a little lax in writing my blog entries. Things have been tense around these parts. When I began Living Disney one of the thoughts in the back of my mind was the devastation of my city due to plant closures and this included the plant that my husband works at. I wanted to do something that brought cheer and hope to people. This past week the final notice was handed down and in a year's time my husband will be out of a job, him and a thousand more to add to the pot.

I wish that I could smile away the problems of the world but I know, no matter how magical my smile is it's magic can only go so far. My city is on the verge of change and it is my hope that the change is good, but even good changes sometimes hurt. I recall the physical pain of my adolescence not to mention the psychological pain too.

This week has been difficult, not just because of the changes but because of faith. No matter what happens in my life I have always had faith that everything was going to be alright, as Mrs Potts says “it'll all turn out in the end” Because of my cheery nature I am able to carry more burdens then perhaps others can. Instead of letting things kill me I let them be the challenge that will raise me up. Sometimes the burden is heavy and I have no clue what to do with it. Sometimes I don't have all the answers.

What I do know for certain is that nothing good ever comes from losing faith, I will persevere and in the end I will discover the finer points of humanity. I know that when you follow your bliss doorways open, impossible paths become easy streets and life becomes an adventure not a tragedy.

As any Disney fan knows Walt Disney forged against unbelievable odds, he made the impossible possible, when ever I am at my lowest I think about what he would have done in this situation. Honestly I think he would have dreamed bigger, found greater hope and ploughed his way through any obstacles that lie in his way. So I will follow my bliss where it may take me because no one ever had their dreams come true by following their fears and misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits