Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Behold The Power of A Kiss


Of all the things that Disney films have touched on, the strangest and quite frankly the creepiest has to be the kiss that can wake the dead. I thought long and hard about including this as a challenge, but I know that even I can't cross the line with this one. But lets imagine for a moment that I was willing to crash someones funeral. Imagine me dressed as Snow White, standing in line at some strangers funeral waiting to view the body, I lean over and pucker up. If I were to truly be authentic the kiss would have to be on the lips. Give me a moment to shudder.

Slipping into a funeral is one thing, but the kiss, that would be more than problematic. This journey has led me on a crazy ride, it has been fun and I have been enjoying the experience of living the tenants of the animated films, but my stomach and all sense of decorum would have filed their complaints to my logical mind, and despite the humour behind it, I think I will pass. The question is how much more crazy is it to kiss a dead person, a stranger, on the mouth, then to live Disney, I suppose, you can be the judge of that.

Now the question is would I have enough guts to kiss a corpse? Would I have enough guts to enter a funeral home, uninvited, walk up to the poor deceased man lying in their coffin and pucker up? The answer, is a resounding no. But imagine what the family would say? And how long I would end up in the psych ward. Thanks Disney but, lets focus on some of your more pleasant features of this movie, like trying to train animals to clean, now that is perfectly sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits