Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Its a Good Day (April 20 Bambi)

Today I received the most valuable gift I think I have ever received validation that I am on the right path. For the past five or so years I have seen a woman walking down the street I noticed that she looked miserable so over the years I have smiled at her as brightly as possible trying to infect her with a little bit of my sunshine, but it has always been met with a cold stare of “what do you have to be so happy about.”

Today dressed as Bambi, adult version with antlers and a black little nose. I made my way down the main street of my city as I always do. I passed the usual people I pass, curious faces, inquisitive questions and some, not many stares of who's this nut case in the costume looks. Bringing smiles to people is one of the most magical things you can do, it gives hope that that smile will turn into joy.

To me a smile is a piece of heaven, a beacon that calls out to the world and says heaven is here on earth. So when I saw the grumpy smile deficient woman I took a breath and smiled from the inside out. I don't know what it was, my smile, the antlers but something came over her and she smiled. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. As I passed by her I even let out a little cocky sports play “Yes!” I won!

There is no way I can stop now, as silly as it sounds my work is too important. Its time the world learns to play and have fun. Its time that joy is our first reaction, its time we become what we were meant to become, brilliant beings of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits