Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Emperor's New Groove

What's The Story:
The spoiled emperor Kusco is turned into a Llama and with the help of the peasant Pacha the two set out to return the Emperor home so he can reclaim his human form and his kingdom.

Memorable Quote:
Yzma: Ah, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives... I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say! [knocks over bottle of poison on flower, which shrivels up and dies] Or, to save on postage, I'll just poison him with this.

Lessons:
Be considerate of other peoples needs before your desires.
Have fun even when you're on your way to make an evil plot
work together
Have faith in the goodness of humanity

Main Challenges:

Spit like a llama
Llama Balloon Animal

Attitude:
Kusco: selfish spoiled, self centred, rude, stubborn, heartless, deceitful learns to be unselfish and kind, friendly.
Pacha: kind, thoughtful, honourable, helpful, brave, resourceful, innovative, (sees positive spark in Kusco)

Challenges:
Do my own theme music

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits