Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Saludos Amigos- Welcome Friends

Saludos Amigos – Hello Friends

A mouse with a different name. Here's how some of the other countries say the name of my favourite mouse!

English -Mickey Mouse
Arabic -Mickey
Bulgarian -Miki Maus
Czech -Mickey Mouse
Danish -Mickey Mouse
German -Micky Maus
Greek -Mikki Maous
Spanish (in Spain) -El Ratón Mickey / Mickey Mouse
Estonian -Miki Hiir
Finnish -Mikki Hiiri
Faeroese -Mikkjal Mus
French -Mickey
Hungarian -Miki Egér
Indonesian -Miki Tikus
Icelandic -Mikki Mús
Italian -Topolino
Flemish -Mickey Mouse
Dutch -Mickey Mouse
Norwegian -Mikke Mus
Polish -Myszka Mikey | Miki
Portuguese -Mickey Mouse
Russian -Mikki Maus
Serbo-Croatian -Miki Maus
Slovak -Mysiak Mickey | My`'sjak Miky
Swedish -Musse Pigg
Turkish -Miki
Chinese -Mi Lao Shu

This week I have been so swamped with work that my walk was much shorter than anticipated, it happens. I can always find time however to dance. The problem with me is that the moment you put steps into something I get all tripped up. I started to try to dance the Samba its easy to get your hips swinging to the groove however the foot work is a whole other story.

So lets just say, I will not be dancing the Samba professionally any time soon but the important part is that I can feel the rhythm and move accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits