Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Friday, July 9, 2010

Loyal Fox?

I've written about four or five notes about betrayal each one I deleted because I didn't quite know where to go with it. When push comes to shove the topic of betrayal and loyalty is just too personal for me to write about without divulging information that would betray someone who was once a friend. Its not that I have been greatly betrayed by a friend, its that after the friendship dissolved I was left unsure what to do with the loyalty I once had.

I have tried not to speak of this friendship that has since passed and have been quite successful, in fact, a lot of people don't even know after over a year that I am no longer friends with this person. I try to wish for the best for people who have left my life, I always hope that they will find a better purpose, or at least find their own joy in life but as I grow and change through life I have found that not everyone shares this philosophy of relationships that die. A lot of people seem to live by the, if you're not in my life please die, ideology.

I wish that when two friends (or lovers) parted ways that they could truly wish for the best for one another. I understand feeling angry about certain things however the idea that you could wish for someone you once loved to be hurt leaves a sadness in my heart. Then again I do believe that love is eternal, and I never stop loving people I once loved, I just change the parameters of the relationship. Usually I would just rather love someone from a far

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits