Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sexy Lion?


I get dressed this week wearing my cute ears tease out my hair, put on my tail, wear a frilly shirt to simulate a lion's chest and a skort you know a skirt and short combo. I have to say the whole thing in my opinion was cute, I slid my flip flops on and went for my normal rounds to say hi to the people of St Thomas.

Over the months I have gotten a lot of strange comments, looks and questions but this week takes the cake. As I was walking along a foreign gentleman pulled over to talk to me, this is pretty standard, a lot of people are curious about why I am dressed up so, he asks me “where are you going.”
“I'm just walking down the street.” I say and then go into my, I'm living Disney, speech which he seems to not quite have the grasp of the English language to understand crazy.

I have trouble understanding him myself as he attempts to communicate in broken English until suddenly, I understand a little too clear what he's after. Now remember I am dressed like a LION. I lean over to hear what he is saying as he points to his wallet that is sitting in between the seats of his car and says “You want to have fun me later.” his eyes giving the tell tale suggestive creepy guy look.

Tonne of bricks. Oh, you are not curious why I am dressed up like a lion. Without a second thought the words escape my mouth. “Oh, I'm sorry I have to go right now. Bye.” I say, waving my Disney wave, I turn tail and duck into the nearest store. I suppose I should have been highly insulted but I just couldn't help but laugh. My question is, what sort of prostitution ring is there in St Thomas that they dress up like Disney characters?

I was wearing flip flops, I was unaware that flip flops were suggestive. How unsexy is a skort. The ears? Really? What kind of weirdo was this guy? I know that I am odd and want to bring happiness to people, but certainly not that happy! I guess it takes all kinds to make up this world, its part of the fun of being alive. Time to start carrying pepper spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits