Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A bit of non sense Challenge 2

When I awoke this morning to look out at the day I spotted four crows working diligently on crocheting a lovely scarf for the talking tree in which they lived on. A kind gesture of course, despite what people say about crows. I noted that today was my neighbours turn to have the winter snow cloud above their house, and all the snow had melted from mine and I supposed that the next being to get the snow cloud would be the talking tree which would explain why the crows were feverishly crocheting. I don't think I have every seen anyone crochet quite as quick, let alone crows.

Despite having had a full 18 hours sleep my feet were tired, perhaps from attending my nightly skeleton dance rehearsal, the skeletons never seem to tire, so I come to assume that it in fact is never your bones that get tired. We must assume that it is rather the mind that tires and the bones that wish to dance all night. I stepped onto the massaging carpet and allowed each strand to work its magic. The thing with the massaging carpet and feet is sometimes the carpet thinks its funny to tickle.

I dressed for the morning and plugged my ears as I passed by the disapproving mirror and found the approving mirror in the hall way. I should really put away that disapproving mirror but every time I try the thing calls me such nasty names that I lack the strength of character and will to remove it. I curtsy before the approving mirror and say “Today, I shall do some thing grand.” The mirror smiles and says “of course”

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits