Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Graceful as usual

When I was in Zellers all dressed in my finery looking for an appropriate pair of shoes to go with my gown, a little old lady, surprised by my attire, asked me if I was late for my own wedding, when I explained that I was living Disney, she smiled and said “Cinderella right?”
“Why yes.” I retorted in my most Princess sort of way, as she smiled a little sly smile. “Um, Cinderella, you're dress is a little caught in the back.” Oh yes folks, graceful, charming Cinderella had a piece of her dress stuck in her underwear. Thankfully it was only an edge of the under skirt that was caught and that I was not exposing myself to the Mall. With all the grace that I could muster, I giggled “Oh my, that just won't do.” I said as I delicately yanked the dress out of the side of my unmentionables. “I suppose that's what happens when you have to drive your own coach.” I said, saving the day, or at least in my mind.

Somehow, I think that kind woman went home and had quite a tale to tell her friends and family, about how she helped Cinderella pull her dress out of her underwear, heroes are everywhere, and I am grateful that my hero came in such a sweet and kind little package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits