Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Friday, March 26, 2010

The things we say to one another

A duck goes walking down the street, stop me if you heard this one, when a young man about the size of a twig wearing pants to fit the size of a tree, underwear exposed, of course, hat sideways, pants tucked into his stripped socks. Lets face it the boy was wearing clothes that I could have fit over the duck costume. This gentleman woke up in the morning and said to himself, I look good. I woke up put on a duck suit and thought, this is hysterical.

Okay so I have painted you a picture here. I walk, well waddle, down the street and I hear him speaking what I can only assume is English but a colloquial version that I will translate as best I can “Tell me you are doin somefin (some word that I never heard before that I can only image means important or with purpose) wearin such a ridiculous outfit.” He says as I recapture the sarcastic words as they dance around in my mouth. I smile, take a breath and go into my I am living Disney, speech that I have developed over the past few weeks.

He shakes his head and asks me if I need drugs, not bad it took five weeks before I heard that one. “Nope this is what happens when you quit drugs, you gotta make up your own hallucinations.” I say as he does his over exaggerated arm gestures to illustrate that he thinks that drugs are the answer. Poor sucker, and I do mean poor, my high is free, he has to pay for his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits