Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Thursday, March 4, 2010

What do you mean, I'm Crazy?

Living Disney is probably the least crazy thing that I have ever done. What was crazy was all the years I spent trying to live up to my idea of what I thought that others wanted me to be. Is it crazy to want to see joy in people's faces? No, I don't think so. Perhaps its a bit extreme but, isn't that what Disney's all about, taking creative vision and exploding it to the extreme?

This experience has been a challenge, I sat in the parking lot at Zellers for about 5 minutes, breathing and thinking I can do this, I can do this. The fear is not that I am going to be carted off to the loony bin but that I will be judged, but the question is for what? For dressing up and having fun? For playing, for finding joy in my life? I swallowed my fear, and readjusted my ego, and away I went.

Crazy or not I am having the time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits