Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Friday, June 4, 2010

I Come in Peace

I have been staring at a blank page for the past week, its not that I don't have things to say this week, I have plenty to say about Lilo and Stitch its just that I am having a hard time focusing what I want to say. Making my rounds this week was fun as usual, now that people are getting used to me there seems to be less antidotes to write about, either that or I just happened to go out on a perfect day with open minded people.

I hula-ed my way down the street making my usual stops spreading cheer as per usual. I stopped into a local tattoo parlour where they have a large cut out of Elvis and asked the lovely gentleman to photograph me. Okay, so that in itself is enjoyable to see young strapping lads with goofy grins on their faces as I requested that one of them photograph me with Elvis. They were very kind and actually quite encouraging of my nonsense.

I know its more entertaining to say that I was met with adversity and that I had to explain what i was doing wearing a grass skirt but quite frankly, I am getting exactly what I wanted. I am spreading the joy that I had first intended to do, the question becomes, now what? Now that I have gotten the attention, the question becomes what do I say.

I suppose what I want to say is aloha, and welcome to life, I'm so glad that you could join me. Now pay attention closely, life is beautiful, it is filled with wonder and the moment you take your eyes off of that wonder you create that which is not. All anger, struggle and hatred is a lie, the truth is love is our true nature. We must sway with the rhythms of life, and stop becoming so attached to the outcome of every situation. We must have faith, in humanity, in our highest vision of humanity, that we can not only achieve it but surpass it.

End Transmission.
Blank Page Filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits