Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rescue Me!

When I think of the Rescuers Down Under I think about how ridiculous it is to think that two mice could travel from New York to Australia to save a kidnapped kid. This being the second Rescuers movie its not the first time they bent time to make you believe the impossible this time however they feature an impossibly large golden eagle which can fly with a kid on its back.

The Disney attention to detail was lacking in this movie however, what remains is the theme of all themes you are never too small to make a difference. I have often struggled with this idea. I believe that I can make a difference in the lives of those around me but there are times where it seems that the problem is insurmountable.

I have learned that over the past few months that I may not be able to stop global warming or bring about world peace, but I can effect change in people's moods. I may not be a superhero but I can help the environment and encourage others to do so too. It was a mouse that changed the life of Walt Disney, it was a mouse that inspired me to move on, to reach higher to become the best me I can be and its that same mouse that wakes me in the morning and says “Come on, lets bend the rules of reality today.”

Yes, the Rescuers Down Under does bend the rules of reality, but in doing so it raises the bar to what is possible. I, even in my most logical mind, can not be certain of what is impossible. I have grown up in amazing times where every year I am amazed by what was once considered impossible is now a part of everyday life. Yes, perhaps a couple of mice will never save a child's life but can a relatively insignificant person change the world?

Stay tuned and lets find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits