Contact Me: robinmasse@gmail.com
Find me on Facebook under- Its An Animated Life

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ruining My Fun

Okay so one of my challenges this week was a secret because I didn't want to give any warning that I was going to do it, I was supposed to hide everyone's left shoe. Unfortunately, some people have to ruin my fun. I first had to decide when to do it, obviously I would be up for divorce if I did so during the week when my husband had to go to work so I decided to wait until the week end. Could I find time to do this of course, but everyone had some important thing to do.

Last minute today on a Sunday, I hid everyone's left shoe, which would have been awesome only, we had a memorial to go to. Foiled again! So what would have been a really fun challenge ended up being lame. I will put a little dog ear in this challenge some time over the next year I will hide everyone's left shoe and it will be awesome. Lets see how many in my family actually read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

avandia lawsuits